Wireless dimming for four groups of RGBW lights. Battery operated (3*AAA) remote has a holder, that can be mounted on a wall (remote will stay on the holder with magnet). With your remote, you need receivers to all groups you want to control (max. 6 groups). You can pair multiple receivers under one button.
- To turn ALL groups ON and OFF, use the button in the top middle.
- To adjust a certain group of lights, use the buttons of that group (1-6). Hold down to turn that group ON/OFF.
- R,G and B=Red, Green and Blue press down once to ON/OFF. Hold for dimming.
- W=White, press down once to ON/OFF. Hold for dimming.
- Press any color on the colour circle to turn the specific colour on. NOTE! The middle W button adjusts the intensity of the colour. Turn W off for intense colours.
- Press and hold down S to save colour/scene and click to recall saved.
- Click to play/pause I> running mode for colours, press and hold down << or >> to speed up/down the running mode.
So for example if you have RGBW led strip on the top and on the bottom of kitchen cabinets, you could have Two "groups" (all with their own receiver). One receiver for top cabinet lights, one for bottom of the cabinet lights. Then just pair the desired receiver with a number on the remote.
NOTE! Receiver is ordered separately. Also you can use VaLO series 100W and 200W drivers that has built-in controller.
BEFORE THE FIRST USE, PLEASE REMOVE THE PROTECTIVE FILM ON THE BATTERY.