Microwave sensor switch with light level sensor for turning on lights by movement during desired amount of ambient light. Radar uses frequency-modulated waves to detect moving and still objects. It detects the precence in its controlled area and turns the lights on/off accordingly. The sensors radar can pass freely through wood, glass and thinner walls, which allows the installation to be made inside a wall or a ceiling.
How to set the microwave sensor:
- Set the desired light level in which the sensor will turn on the lights. If you wish them to be turned on at daylight also, then select the sensitivity on 2000 lx. If you wish the to turn on only during dark times of the day, the select 5 lx.
- Adjust the detection distance. As the radar of the sensor can pass thin walls, make sure that it will not be turning on lights when it detects the movement on adjecent room. The distance of the range can be set to 2 m, 5 m or 8 m.
- Adjust the time delay to determine how long the lights will be on after the last detected movement.
- Voltage: 220-240V AC / 50-60Hz
- Ambient light: 5 lx, 30 lx, 150 lx, 2000 lx (adjustable)
- Time delay: 5 sec, 30 sek, 90 sec, 3 min, 5 min and 10 min (adjustable)
- Rated load: 1200W (incandescent lamps), 300W (energy- saving and LED lamps)
- Detection range: 360°/180°
- Detection distance: 2 m, 5 m, 8 m (adjustable)
- HF system: 5.8Hz VW radar, ISM band
- Transmission power: <0.2mW
- Installation height: 1.5 m - 3.5 m (wall mounting), 2 m - 8 m (ceiling mounting)
- Power consumption: approx. 0.9W
- Detection motion speed: 0.6 - 1.5 m/s
- Working temperature: -20° to +40°
- IP rate: IP20
|Color temperature (K)||N/A|
|Guarantee (year)||2 years|
|Colour rendering (CRI ±3)||N/A|
|Mitat||80mm x 37mm x 24mm|